Getting to Red Bull Arena
Red Bull Arena is located at 600 Cape May St., Harrison, NJ 07029
PATH TRAIN ADVISORY – For weekend matches, PATH service will be suspended to and from World Trade Center and Exchange Place stations to allow for critical system work and Hurricane Sandy repairs. The list of affected and unaffected matches can be found below the map.
Take the Journal Square (JSQ) bound train from any of the following Manhattan PATH stations:
- 33rd St PATH Station – R/N/Q/B/D/M/F train to 34th Street (Herald Square)
- 23rd St PATH Station – M/F to 23rd Street
- 14th St PATH Station – 2/3 subway trains to 14th Street
- 9th St PATH Station – A/C/E trains to West 4th Street
- Christopher St Station – 1 train to Christopher Street
- From Journal Square, cross the platform to take the Newark (NWK) bound train, and exit at Harrison.
The change in service will affect the following matches:
- Saturday, March 15 Colorado Rapids 4:00PM
- Sunday, March 30 Chivas USA 3:00PM
- Saturday, May 10 Chicago Fire 7:00PM
- Saturday, July 12 Columbus Crew 7:00PM
- Saturday, July 19 San Jose Earthquakes 7:00PM
- Saturday, August 2 New England Revolution 7:00PM
- Saturday, August 23 Montreal Impact 7:00PM
- Saturday, September 6 Sporting Kansas City 7:30PM
- Saturday, September 20 Seattle Sounders 2:30PM
- Saturday, October 4 Houston Dynamo 6:00PM
- Saturday, October 11 Toronto FC 7:00PM
- Sunday, October 19 Columbus Crew 3:00PM
There will be regular service at WTC and Exchange Place Stations for the following matches:
- Wednesday, April 16 Philadelphia Union 7:30PM
- Wednesday, April 23 Houston Dynamo 7:30PM
- Saturday, May 24 Portland Timbers 7:00PM
- Friday, June 27 Toronto FC 8:00PM (last WTC bound train from Harrison is at 11:20)
- Wednesday, Sept 10 D.C. United 8:00PM
For PATH information, click here.
For New York City subway information, click here.