Transportation HUB - General Parking Map
Parking DO's and DON'Ts
- Take the PATH train or mass transit to the match if possible. The Harrison PATH station is just three short blocks from the Arena and offers fast and convenient service to New York City and numerous locations in New Jersey. NJ Transit and Amtrak trains stop in Newark Penn Station, which is only a short PATH train ride or free shuttle ride away from the Arena.
- Arrive early to avoid traffic congestion and to fully enjoy all Red Bull Arena has to offer! Pre-game attractions include The Coors Light Cold Zone, numerous food options, music and the BULLevard for kids as great pre-game activities!
- Consult the parking map (at top of page) to see where the available parking lots for Red Bull Arena are located.
- If you are driving to the match, please follow the instructions of the traffic control officers located on the streets of Harrison. They will direct you to the nearest available parking lot and your cooperation will help keep traffic running smoothly.
- Consider parking in lots in Newark. The Gateway One parking deck offers a $4 discount to fans with tickets to Red Bull Arena. The Arena is just one PATH stop from Newark Penn Station or you can take the free shuttle.
- Accessible Parking - please be sure to have your accessible parking placard hanging from your rearview mirror so that the traffic control officers can see it and direct you accordingly. Before entering the accessible parking lot, a traffic control officer will ask to see the ID of the individual that the pass was assigned to, in order to ensure that the person is in the car. Accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis and spaces may not be reserved in advance. If these lots are full and you need to drop off a passenger close to the Arena, follow the Valet Parking signs up Cape May Street to where it meets Pete Higgins Blvd to drop off the passenger before parking in a general lot.
- Taxi and Car Service Drop-off- Follow the Valet Parking signs up Cape May Street to where it meets Pete Higgins Blvd to drop off the passenger before parking in a general lot.
- If you have a parking pass, please be sure to hang it from your rearview mirror so that the traffic control officers can see it and direct you accordingly.
- Do not park on the streets of Harrison. On match days, only Harrison residents with a permit will be allowed to park on the streets of the town. Any cars that park illegally risk being ticketed or towed.
- Do not park in shopping plazas or private corporate lots. These lots are not available for Arena parking and cars parked there are subject to being towed.
- The parking lots in Harrison are privately or municipally owned. Those operators have declared that tailgating is prohibited in their lots.