To ensure that all of our guests enjoy their visit to Red Bull Arena and to assist and ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, we are providing the following information and guidelines. We strongly urge all guests to enter the stadium as early as possible to avoid delays. If this is your first visit to Red Bull Arena please add extra travel time.
NEW YORK RED BULLS AND MLS PLEDGE TO FANS
The New York Red Bulls and Major League Soccer value the support of every one of our fans. The New York Red Bulls and Major League Soccer pledge to protect the fans right to:
- Watch the game in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Be treated in courteous, consistent and professional manner.
- Be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the game and those organizing the event.
- ’Support’ his or her team, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the game.
- Expect displays of good sportsmanship.
- Expect timely and accurate information related to the game.
NEW YORK RED BULLS AND MLS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The New York Red Bulls and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums. MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team players and fans.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and surrounding areas.
*The use of confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are prohibited, but will be kept under review.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST
The New York Red Bulls and Major League Soccer thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
BOX OFFICE/TICKET INFORMATION
- Tickets to all Red Bulls home matches, including Season Tickets and Group Packages, can be purchased by calling 1.877.RBSOCCER (1.877.727.6223) TTY/Hearing Impaired - 973.482.9060 or by logging on to www.newyorkredbulls.com.
- On Event Days, Will Call is located between gates A and B on the 6th Street side of the West Building of Red Bull Arena and open (2) hours prior to most events.
- The Red Bull Arena Box Office is open Monday to Friday 11am to 6pm or by calling 1.877.RBA.7585.
- The Red Bull Arena Box Office at Red Bull Arena will be open weekend event days only (3) hours prior to the start of the event.
- Tickets and additional information for other events at Red Bull Arena can be purchased by calling 1.877.RBA.7585 or 1.877.RBSOCCER (1.877.727.6223) TTY/Hearing Impaired - 973.482.9060 and by visiting www.newyorkredbulls.com.
IMPORTANT LOCATIONS AT RED BULL ARENA
- VIP ENTRANCE: The VIP Entrance for Skybox, Managers Box, Field Seat and Club Seat Holders is located in the West Building of Red Bull Arena between Gates A and B. Access through this entrance is restricted to premium ticket holders.
CONCESSIONS AND MERCHANDISE
- There are (9) Concession Stands located on the concourse atop the 100 Level.
- (1) Concession Stand located on the 200 Level of the East Side of the building. -- - The Bullshop is located in the southwest corner of the 100 Level of the concourse atop Section 106 and 107.
- A secondary Bullshop is open Monday thru Friday, 10am to 4pm which located on the outside of the West Building next to the Box Office off Pete Higgins Blvd.
- Merchandise can also be purchased online here.
- RESTROOMS: There are 15 restrooms located on the 100 Level concourse and (4) restrooms located on the 200 Level concourse. All restrooms are designed for guests with disabilities.
- ATM’S: Are located at the top of all (4) Gate entrances on the 100 Level of the concourse.
- FIRST AID: Located on the 100 Level concourse near Section 106 in the southwest corner of Red Bull Arena. For immediate assistance, notify the nearest Guest Services and Safety/Security Representatives located atop each section or the nearest Emergency Medical Technician.
LOST AND FOUND
- During Event Days, Lost and Found will be located at the Guest Services window on the Gate B plaza level.
- Post-Match and on non-event days, Lost and Found will be located in the Safety and Security Office off the South Lot. You can reach them at 973.268.8498
- All children 2 years of age or older will need their own individual ticket.
- Gates will open 90 minutes prior to the start of the match for General Admission. We strongly encourage guests to enter the Arena as early as possible to avoid delays.
- The Skybox Lounge, Club Seat Lounge, and Bulls' Corner will open (2) hours prior to the start of the match.
- All seating in the Arena is reserved for guests with valid tickets for the specific event.
- Exit/Reentry to the stadium is prohibited.
- All guests entering the Arena are subject to a search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission.
- Merchandise may not be sold or resold on Red Bull Arena property or areas adjacent to Red Bull Arena.
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers.
- Noisemakers – no plastic horns, air horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments of any kind.
- No fireworks, flares, or smoke bombs or similar type items.
- No pets or animals of any kind (with the exception of service animals).
- No weapons.
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Flags on poles of any types.
Prohibited items discovered during inspections at the Arena entrances must either be returned to owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items subject to arrest. Guest arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that the comfort and safety of all our guests is our primary goal.
- Umbrellas are allowed in Red Bull Arena, but may not be opened while inside the Arena.
- Bringing bags into the Arena is strongly discouraged, however, small bags, backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, beach bags smaller than 12" x 12" x 12" are permitted into Red Bull Arena. All bags will be inspected and tagged. If a guest refuses inspection of their bag, briefcase, etc., they will not be permitted into the Arena.
- Modest amount of food, one sealed bottle of water (seal will be broken and cap taken upon entering Red Bull Arena).
- Flags without poles are permitted. Flags must be event related and may not cover any Arena signage. All flags or banners deemed inappropriate by Arena management are subject to removal.
WHEN IN YOUR SEATS
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Foul/Abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Violators may also have their season tickets revoked. Notify the nearest Guest Services or Safety/Security Representative immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain seat locator card (season ticket card or membership card) or ticket stub for Guest Services Representatives to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situation require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Arena aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your seat locator card or ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of Arena rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Smoking is prohibited in Red Bull Arena which includes the seating sections, concourses and stairwells. Smoking is only permitted on the plaza level.
- Handheld radios and television are allowed as long as guests listen with an earpiece or headphones. Guests should be considerate of their neighbors when using these devices.
Guests who attend events at Red Bull Arena expect to have a good time. As such, it is our duty to ensure that those guests who drink alcoholic beverages do so responsibly. The following is a list of alcohol policies instituted at the Arena:
- Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the Arena.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the Arena if they appear to be intoxicated.
- Limit of (2) alcoholic beverages per possession.
- By New Jersey State law, alcoholic beverages are not vended in the seating areas.
- All guests must provide valid proof of age.
- Alcohol sales are shut off at the 55th minute of soccer matches or earlier at management’s discretion.
- For other events including concerts and sporting events, Arena management will determine the shut off time on a case by case basis.
- Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the Arena without refund and could result in the loss of season tickets.
Red Bull Arena would like to thank our facility partners. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Red Bull Arena with feedback and suggestions to contact the following partners:
SECURITAS – Guest Services and Security - 201.217.0333
DELAWARE NORTH – Concessionaire and Merchandise - 973.268.8420 x4
ISS- Janitorial Services - 973.740.0032
Red Bull Arena prides itself on providing the finest of services. As part of our pledge for a great fan experience, Red Bull Arena has put in place a Guest Advisory Board to help shape the fan experience at Red Bull Arena. If your visit did not go as planned or you would like more information regarding the Guest Advisory Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.RB-SOCCER (1.877.727.6223) TTY/Hearing Impaired - 973.482.9060 to provide feedback. This will allow Arena Staff to better serve you during your next visit.