USMNT VS. TURKEY: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Red Bull Arena will host the U. S. Men’s National Team international match on Sunday, June 1 at 2 p.m. ET against Turkey. The match will be the second of three Send-Off Series games for the United States before they head to Brazil to compete in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Below is the run of events and opportunities to connect with the USA during their time at Red Bull Arena and in the greater New York area.
Friday, May 30th
- 8 AM: Good Morning America; also at GMA, Grammy Award-winning rapper and Queens, New York, native 50 Cent will be performing
- 1-5 PM: Fan Fest in Times Square; free to the public
- 2:30 PM: Media Availability at Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- 5-6 PM: ESPN FC Special, live from Times Square
- 7:30 PM: Men in Blazers at The Town Hall: Players from the 1994 U.S. World Cup Team and the current squad will be on hand on the evening of Friday, May 30, to take part in a live Men in Blazers event. The discussion will take place at The Town Hall at 123 W. 43rd St. in New York, kicking off at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are available beginning May 12 on Ticketmaster, at The Town Hall Box Office, or online via thetownhall.org and meninblazers.com.
Saturday, May 31st
- 11 AM - 12:30 PM: Public Training Session at Red Bull Arena: The always-popular opportunity to see the U.S. MNT will be held at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, New Jersey. The training is free and open to the public.
Sunday, June 1st
- 12 PM: Gates open for Suites/Hospitality. The venue will feature a Fan Fest, with a plethora of activities hosted by U.S. Soccer sponsors designed to entertain and engage fans before the match. Admission is free, and the activities will range from former National Team player appearances to interactive games, giveaway items, product sampling and much more. Fan Fest Activations for all three Send-Off Series games include Allstate, AT&T, Castrol, Chevrolet, Continental Tire, McDonald’s, Mondelez and Pepsi. More details will be available at ussoccer.com.
- 12:30 PM: General gates open
- Pre-match: U.S. Soccer supporters group the American Outlaws to sing National Anthem; military veteran honorary coin toss: For all three Send-Off Series matches, the U.S. Soccer supporters group the American Outlaws will be leading the singing of the Anthem.
- 2 PM: USA vs. Turkey at Red Bull Arena (ESPN2, UniMas)
- Post-match: Premier Ticket Holders on-field photo experience