Red Bulls to Host Food Drive Before Kick Off Against Toronto FC on Saturday, September 14
The New York Red Bulls are hosting a food drive in association with the Community FoodBank of New Jersey leading up to the 7:00 PM kick off against Toronto FC on Saturday, September 14.
Fans are encouraged to bring items to Gates A & B as they make their way into Red Bull Arena for the match. Additionally, there will be a table set up in the Interactive Zone on Riverdend Dr. starting at 5:00 PM. Information on how fans can further volunteer and help with the Community FoodBank of New Jersey will be available at this station.
If you wish to bring items to the match, please consider the following most-needed items:
- Canned tuna, salmon, SPAM, chicken, ham
- Shelf-stable milk
- Boxes of pasta, potatoes, rice, cereal, mac & cheese
- Canned chili, stews and meaty soups
- Plastic jars of peanut butter
- All sizes and all kind of canned fruit and vegetables
Please refrain from bringing glass, cellophane, bottled water, soda or baby food