Red Bulls 2014 half-season plans and tickets to home opener on sale this week
HARRISON, N.J. (Jan. 7, 2014) – The 2013 MLS Supporters’ Shield-winning New York Red Bulls announced today that tickets to New York’s 2014 home opener, as well as half-season plans, will go on sale this week. Fans can purchase plans by calling 1.877.RBSOCCER or by logging onto tickets.newyorkredbulls.com.
On Wednesday, Jan. 8, at 10 a.m., the general public will be able to purchase tickets to the Red Bulls’ first regular-season game of 2014, to be played at Red Bull Arena on March 15 against the Colorado Rapids, kicking off at 4 p.m. A special 24-hour pre-sale is available during which fans may purchase tickets via the Red Bulls’ Facebook page, starting today at 10 a.m.
New York’s half-season plans, featuring 10 home matches including the club’s home opener, will go on sale on Thursday, Jan. 9, at 10 a.m. The plan, which includes a September 6 clash against MLS Cup Champion Sporting Kansas City, a September 20 game against U.S. national team standout Clint Dempsey and the Seattle Sounders, and Fan Appreciation Day on October 19 (against the Columbus Crew), start at just $210.
The half-season plan schedule is as follows:
- March 15 at 4:00 PM: Colorado Rapids
- April 16 at 7:30 PM: Philadelphia Union
- May 10 at 7:00 PM: Chicago Fire
- June 27 at 8:00 PM: Toronto FC
- July 19 at 7:00 PM: San Jose Earthquakes
- August 23 at 7:00 PM: Montreal Impact
- September 6 at 7:00 PM: Sporting Kansas City
- September 20 at 2:30 PM: Seattle Sounders FC
- October 4 at 6:00 PM: Houston Dynamo
- October 19 at 3:00 PM: Columbus Crew
New York begins its 2014 regular season on March 8, when it travels to BC Place to face the Vancouver Whitecaps at 7:30 p.m. ET.