NSCAA Special topics course - Systems of Play - Offered by the New York Red Bulls and New Jersey Youth soccer
The National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA), the New York Red Bulls and New Jersey Youth Soccer have partnered to offer a special topics course: Systems of play.
- Course Title: Special Topics Course: Systems of play.
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Date: Wednesday September 10th
- Time: 4 till 10 (check in at 3.30pm)
- Location: Red Bull Arena, 600 Cape May Street, Harrison, New Jersey, 07029
- Cost: $95
- Course Instructor: Ian Barker, NSCAA Director of Coach Education
Course Content and Focus:
The workshop will focus on match analysis with an emphasis on different systems of play and will help coaches understand how this important skill can be used to develop players individually and as a team.
The workshop will be held in conjunction with a Red Bulls professional game. Prior to the match, attendees will participate in a three hour workshop delivered by NSCAA Director of Coach Education, Ian Barker. The course will also include a pre-game chalk talk by a Red Bulls first team coach and field level viewing of the warm-ups. Following the match a post-game debrief will be conducted
For More Information:
- Visit: http://www.redbullsacademy.com/coacheducationprogramoverview.aspx
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Call: 973-776-8834
Please note that many courses have a registration capacity, register early to guarantee a place.