Q: What items are prohibited at Red Bull Arena?
- Large purses
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any bag larger than 14x14x6
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers.
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments of any kind.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or similar type items.
- Pets or animals of any kind with the exception of service animals.
- Selfie sticks, professional camera equipment, tripods, laser pointers, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica type weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, skateboards, rollerblades, skates, hover boards, etc.
Q: What is the capacity of Red Bull Arena?
The overall seating capacity for soccer matches at Red Bull Arena will be approximately 25,000 including 30 luxury Skyboxes and 1,000 Club Seats.
Q: Where can I find a seating chart for Red Bull Arena?
You can visit tickets.newyorkredbulls.com
Q: Where is Red Bull Arena located?
Red Bull Arena is located near the intersection of Cape May Street and Frank E. Rodgers Boulevard in Harrison, New Jersey. Red Bull Arena is part of a much larger, two-phase redevelopment initiative planned by the Harrison Redevelopment Agency known as the Riverbend District.
Q: Where will the teams enter the field and where will the player benches be located?
Teams will enter at midfield from the west side of the arena, which is the same side the player benches are located. The Red Bulls player bench will be located in front of Section 109.
Q: How do I purchase tickets?
NewYorkRedBulls.com/Tickets and 1.877.727.6223.
Q: Does Red Bull Arena have ATM machines?
ATMs are located at the top of Gates A, B, C & D entrances on the 100 Level of the concourse.
Q: How old can my child be before they need a ticket?
All guests 2 years and older must have a ticket to enter Red Bull Arena.
Q: Can I bring a stroller into Red Bull Arena?
Small, fold-up umbrella strollers are allowed in Red Bull Arena. Fold-up strollers should be stored under your seat. Strollers that cannot fit under your seat will not be permitted.
Q: Where is the Lost & Found located at Red Bull Arena?
On match days, Lost and Found will be located at the Guest Services window on the Gate B plaza level. Post-Match and on non-event days, Lost and Found will be located in the Safety and Security Office off the South Lot. You can reach them at 973.268.8498
Q: Where is the First Aid area located at Red Bull Arena?
Located on the 100 Level concourse near Section 106 in the southwest corner of Red Bull Arena. For immediate assistance, notify the nearest Guest Services and Safety/Security Representatives located atop each section or the nearest Emergency Medical Technician.
Q: What items are permitted into Red Bull Arena?
- Umbrellas are allowed in Red Bull Arena, but may not be opened while inside the Arena.
- Bringing bags into the Arena is strongly discouraged, however, small bags, backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, and beach bags smaller than 12" x 12" x 12" are permitted into Red Bull Arena. All bags will be inspected and tagged. If a guest refuses inspection of their bag, briefcase, etc., they will not be permitted into the Arena.
- Modest amount of food, one sealed bottle of water (seal will be broken and cap taken upon entering Red Bull Arena).
- Flags without poles are permitted. Flags must be event related and may not cover any Arena signage. All flags or banners deemed inappropriate by Arena management are subject to removal.
Q: What type of camera is allowed into Red Bull Arena?
We will allow in any camera lens accessory, but if it interferes with another guest's experience where he/she complains, then the camera will need to be put away. Tripods and monopods will not be allowed.
Q: What is the alcohol policy at Red Bull Arena?
Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the Arena. Guests will not be allowed to enter the Arena if they appear to be intoxicated. Alcohol sales are shut off at the 55th minute of soccer matches or earlier at management’s discretion. Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the Arena without refund and could result in the loss of season tickets
Q: What is the address for Red Bull Arena?
A: The address is 600 Cape May Street, Harrison, NJ.
Q: Is tailgating permitted at Red Bull Arena?
A: Tailgating is not permitted in the Harrison Public Parking lots. As an alternative, we have the Beer Garden located on Riverbend Ave. next to the BULLEvard - a place where fans can participate in activities, games, photo opportunities, and watch performances by our Freestyle Soccer Street Team.
Q: What items are not permitted into Red Bull Arena?
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers.
- Noisemakers – no plastic horns, air horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments of any kind. (Supporter's end ONLY)
- No vuvuzelas.
- No fireworks, flares, or smoke bombs or similar type items.
- No pets or animals of any kind (with the exception of service animals).
- No weapons.
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Flags on poles of any types.
Q: Will Red Bull Arena provide Accessible Seating for fans with disabilities?
Yes. Accessible Seating options are available in all price categories and various locations, including Club Seats and Skyboxes. For more information, call Fan Services at 1.877.727.6223 TTY/Hearing Impaired - 973.482.9060.
Q: How much is parking at Red Bull Arena?
A: Parking within the Harrison Public Parking areas costs between $10 and $20. Parking lots in Newark can charge more. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Q: Is there special allocated parking for people with disabilities?
A: Yes - we have ADA parking spots available next to Gate B at Red Bull Arena, as well as in the warehouse parking on Guyon Street. Please make sure you have your ADA pass visible and our Traffic Management company will direct you to the closest available lots. Click HERE to learn more.
Additional questions can be sent to email@example.com.