HARRISON, N.J. – The Eastern Conference-leading New York Red Bulls announced today that their regular-season finale against the Chicago Fire on Sunday at Red Bull Arena at 5:00 PM is sold out. The match will be shown live locally on MSG, with a pre-game show starting at 4:30 PM, and on UniMas nationally at 5:00 PM. With a win against the Fire, the playoff-bound Red Bulls (16-9-8, 56 pts.) will clinch their first-ever MLS Supporters’ Shield – given to the team with the most points during the regular season.
The last regular season home match will be a special one – a match to recognize and thank fans for your support this season. As a token of appreciation, the Red Bulls are giving away a number of exciting prizes throughout the course of the day on Oct. 27, when the Chicago Fire come to town.
We encourage you to arrive early before the 5:00 PM kickoff as we aim to win our first Supporters’ Shield with a win against the Fire! Gates open at 3:30 PM.
For Fan Appreciation Day, the Red Bulls are offering unique giveaways scheduled before, during and after the match. Anyone who buys a ticket to the event and is in attendance is automatically entered into the prize drawings that range from Red Bulls merchandise to special experiences and much more!
- Special prizes given away in the Interactive Zone on Riverbend Drive well before the match.
- The first 5,000 fans will receive a limited-edition poster (a handful of them will be tagged with a special message, so be sure to arrive early)
- Lucky rows: Keep an eye on the video board throughout the match to see if you have been randomly selected as a winner of one of our many great sponsor giveaways, including field seat upgrades, Red Bull Records headphones, adidas gift cards and free gym memberships, to name a few.
All fans will also have a one-time 25-percent discount on all Red Bulls merchandise items in the Bull Shop.
Winners can claim their prizes inside Gate B at the Guest Services window. The match will be followed by a special team ceremony for all fans in attendance. (P.S. - You don't want to miss this). Don't forget, playoff tickets are also available - the Red Bulls' first home game will be either November 6 or November 7. Tickets are available by calling 1.877.RBSOCCER.
We would also like to thank the following sponsors for providing some of these great prizes for fans and for their continued support of the New York Red Bulls:
- Affinity Federal Credit Union
- Coors Light
- Continental Tire
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- JAG Physical Therapy
- PSE & G
- Riker Danzig LLP
- Soy Kitchen