Click here to score tickets today! The first 1,000 fans that purchase Pride Night tickets receive a free scarf!
Pride Night at Red Bull Arena
The New York Red Bulls have teamed up with Garden State Equality, as well as other local non-profit LGBTQ organizations, to host our second annual Pride Night on Saturday, July 14 against Sporting Kansas City at 7 p.m.!
This night will further enhance the New York Red Bulls and MLS' stance on inclusion and equality as well as ensure that everyone feels welcome and safe at Red Bull Arena.
A portion of each ticket sold through this link will benefit Garden State Equality!
The first 1,000 tickets purchased through this link will include a limited edition Pride Night Scarf, which will be available for pick-up on match-day. Those that are within the first 1,000 will receive further instructions on pick-up the week of the match.
A limited number of lucky fans can also attend a pre-game Pride Night Panel beginning at 5 p.m., featuring the following LGBTQ athletes and executives:
- Moderated by Christian Fuscarino: Executive Director - Garden State Equality
- Miles Chamley-Watson: Fencer - Red Bull Athlete
- Ray Kerins: Senior Vice President, Head of Communications, Government Relations & Policy - Bayer
- Joel Shoemaker: Business Development Director - Pride Media
- Oris Stuart: Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer - NBA
- Ashley Faust: Director of Partnerships - Jopwell
If you are interested in attending the panel, after purchasing your tickets to the match through this link, please contact Jarrett Schack directly by email at Jarrett.Schack@newyorkredbulls.com.