Inaugural Pride Night at Red Bull Arena
The New York Red Bulls will team up with the You Can Play Project as well as other local non-profit LGBTQ organizations to host our first ever Pride Night on Saturday, August 12 against Orlando City SC at 7:30 p.m.!
This night will further enhance the New York Red Bulls and MLS' stance on inclusion and equality as well as ensure that everyone feels welcome and safe at Red Bull Arena.
Fans can also attend a pre-game Pride Night panel at 5 p.m., featuring the following LGBTQ athletes and executives:
- Jason Collins - Retired NBA Player, Brooklyn Nets
- Chris Mosier - VP of Program Development and Community Relations, You Can Play Project
- Sue Wicks - Retired WNBA Player, New York Liberty All-Star
- Jessica Berman - Vice President of Special Projects and Corporate Social Responsibility, NHL
- Christian Fuscarino - Executive Director, Garden State Equality
- Tanya Williams - Moderator - Social Justice Educator & Lead Consultant, Authentic Coaching and Consulting
The first 300 tickets purchased to the panel will have access to the networking event from 6-7:30 p.m.