BOX OFFICE/TICKET INFORMATION
- Individual tickets to all events, unless otherwise noted, are available at:
- Red Bull Arena Box Office A (walk-up only)
- By calling 1.877.727.6223
- Online at newyorkredbulls.com/tickets
- TTY/Hearing Impaired 973.482.9060
- Box Office A is open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
- Box Office A will be open weekend event days at 11am unless otherwise noted.
- Box Office B will be open weekend event days 3 hours before event time.
- Red Bull Arena gates open 1 hour prior to most events.
- On Event Days, Will Call is located at Box Office A between Honda Gate and the VIP entrance on Pete Higgins Blvd.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are valid forms of payment at the box office.
The Box Offices
Box Office A
- Located on the west side of Red Bull Arena on Pete Higgins Blvd between Honda Gate and the VIP entrance.
- Open Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm in season (March – November). Off season hours may vary
- Box Office A will host VIP, will call, and customer service windows on event days unless otherwise noted.
Box Office B
- Located on the northwest corner of Red Bull Arena on Pete Higgins Blvd between Gate B and Gate B1.
- Open on event days 3 hours before event time.
- Box Office B will host ticket sales, visitor ticketing, and customer service on event days unless otherwise noted.
Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster, by phone, or online less than 7 days prior to an event, or tickets left by a 3rd party, are considered will-call tickets and are left at the Will Call pick-up window at Box Office A.
- A picture ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets are required to pick up tickets.
- Pick-Up tickets purchased through Ticketmaster charge by phone or over the Internet are available for pick up 2 hours prior to the event start time and can be picked up at the designated will call windows.
- Tickets or passes left by team players or touring personnel usually arrive in the box office approximately one hour before the event start time. Unfortunately, box office personnel have no way of knowing who is to receive player or tour personnel tickets until they are delivered to the box office.
- Patrons may also leave tickets at the will call window; however Red Bull Arena cannot accept responsibility for unclaimed tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the will call envelope.
Ticket Mailing Process
Tickets purchased via phone or online can be mailed directly to the purchaser if there is sufficient time before the event for the tickets to safely travel through the postal system. As a general rule, tickets purchased within 7 days of an event are left at the Will Call Window. Tickets purchased more than 7 days prior to the event can be mailed via standard U.S. Postal System delivery to the credit card holder’s billing address. Please allow at least 5 days for delivery.
For tickets not received in the mail after the standard delivery time, please contact us at 1.877.727.6223.
As a security measure, tickets printed for Red Bull Arena events are printed on thermal paper. The writing on the face of tickets is burned onto the ticket surface rather than printed. Tickets stored in cars, especially in glove boxes or on dashboards, or in other places of extreme heat, may turn completely black and become unreadable. This can happen even if they are in an envelope. Should this occur, the Red Bull Arena Box Office may not be able to issue relocation passes if the original seats cannot be determined. Tickets should be returned to the point of purchase to determine if they can be replaced.
Notice to Secondary Ticket Buyers
The ONLY authorized sales agents for Red Bull Arena tickets are the Red Bull Arena Box Office, Red Bull Arena Sales and Ticketmaster.
The ONLY authorized ticket resale service for Red Bull Arena tickets is Ticketmaster’s TicketExchange and Ticket Plus+.
Tickets purchased from any other sources may not be valid. Red Bull Arena is not able to honor, replace or refund invalid tickets. Invalid tickets must be confiscated by the Red Bull Arena Box Office and a copy of the tickets will be provided at the customer’s request. The copy of the invalid tickets may be used to alert the point of purchase. TicketExchange and Ticket Plus+ are the only ticket resale sites that are able to authenticate that a Red Bull Arena ticket is valid. Other resellers may offer money-back guarantees, but they are unable to guarantee entry to an event as they are not able to validate that a ticket or seat location is authentic.
Customers with invalid tickets are welcome to purchase additional tickets - seating location and price is based upon availability.
Consumers should report fraudulent ticket sales to the point of purchase and consumer protection agencies.
Lost/Stolen Tickets AND Tickets Not Received in Mail
If tickets are lost, stolen, or not received in the mail, patrons should immediately contact the original point of purchase to inform them of the loss.
For tickets purchased through the Red Bull Arena Box Office, please call 1.877.727.6223
For tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster outlet, patrons should return to the original point of purchase. Please also contact Ticketmaster directly at 1-800-653-8000, or your local Ticketmaster phone number, for tickets purchased through Ticketmaster charge by phone or over the Internet.
Lost tickets are similar to lost cash, and ticket reprints will not be issued unless ownership of a seat location can be verified 100%. Issuance of a reprinted ticket is not guaranteed. If a ticket purchase can be confirmed, the Box Office will replace the ticket that will only be available to pick up at the Will Call window on the day of the event to the original purchaser.
There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, tickets may be refunded at the original point of purchase (see above).
- The purchase and/or use of tickets, and attendance at any event held by Red Bull New York, Inc., is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. TICKETS MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR RESOLD, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Each ticket is a revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused any time upon refunding the printed purchased price. Each of Red Bull New York, Inc. and Red Bull Arena, Inc. (together, “RBNY”) and Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”) reserve the right to: (a) eject any ticketholder without a refund from the premises for disorderly behavior or for failing to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein, or any posted regulations of RBNY or MLS; and (b) confiscate any bottles, cans, coolers or other prohibited items listed in any posted regulations of RBNY or MLS.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests, giveaways or sweepstakes) or other commercial or trade purposes without the express prior written consent of the RBNY or MLS (“Commercial Use”). The unauthorized Commercial Use of a ticket, or resale or attempted resale of ticket on RBNY property or as otherwise prohibited by law, is grounds for seizure, cancellation and/or revocation of the ticket license.
- RBNY’s sale of New York Red Bulls season tickets (i.e., Red Memberships) during any MLS season is limited to no more than eight (8) per individual or entity. The foregoing restriction does not apply to Supporter Clubs, Corporate Partners, Training Partners, Broker Partners, or Youth Soccer Partners of RBNY and/or its affiliates, or individuals or entities that are not Resellers (as defined below). Further, except for RBNY Broker Partners, individuals and/or entities who purchase tickets with the intent to resell those tickets (“Resellers”) are not eligible to purchase tickets under RBNY’s “Group Tickets” program - i.e., 15 or more tickets to any single New York Red Bulls home game.
- The ticketholder agrees not to record or transmit (or aid others in doing so) any description, video, picture or reproduction of this event.
- Each of MLS or RBNY reserves the right to change the date and/or starting time of this event and no such change shall entitle the ticketholder to a refund.
- By entering the premises for an event: (a) each ticketholder agrees that his/her image and voice may be recorded and that such recordings may be used in any form or manner (including for commercial marketing purposes) in any kind of media (e.g., TV, internet, radio, print, DVD, CD-ROM or any other kind of media, including any new media that be developed in the future) in perpetuity on a worldwide basis without limits in time or runs, (b) THE TICKETHOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER OF PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND ALL OTHER HAZARDS ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THIS EVENT, WHETHER OCCURING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RISK OF INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY DAMAGE DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OR MISCONDUCT OF THE SOCCER PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) OR OTHER SPECTATORS), (c) the ticketholder agrees to be bound by the Stadium Rules of Conduct which can be found at (//www.newyorkredbulls.com/redbullarena/stadium-policies), (d) the ticketholder agrees to release and hold harmless each of MLS, RBNY, Red Bull GmbH, Soccer United Marketing, LLC, the promoters and each of their respective employees, players, musicians, officers, directors, members, partners, owners, affiliates, sponsors, contractors, and other agents and their respective affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and players (collectively, the “Soccer Parties”) from any loss, damage or injury (including death) resulting from such ticketholder’s attendance at such event, and (e) in the event of cancellation of an event, neither MLS nor RBNY shall be required to issue a refund provided that the ticketholder is given the right, within twelve months of the date of the original event, to attend a rescheduled performance of the same or to exchange this ticket for a comparable ticket to another similar event as designed by MLS or RBNY in their sole discretion.