- Large purses
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any bag larger than 14x14x6
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers.
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments of any kind.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or similar type items.
- Pets or animals of any kind with the exception of service animals.
- Selfie sticks, professional camera equipment, tripods, laser pointers, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica type weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, skateboards, rollerblades, skates, hover boards, etc.
- Face masks or face coverings.
Prohibited items discovered during inspections at the Arena entrances must either be returned to owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items subject to arrest. Guest arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that the comfort and safety of all our guests is our primary goal.
- Umbrellas are allowed in Red Bull Arena, but may not be opened while inside the Arena.
- Bringing bags into the Arena is strongly discouraged, however, bags not on the prohibited items list smaller than 14"x14"x6" are permitted into Red Bull Arena. All bags will be inspected.
- Modest amount of food, one sealed bottle of water (seal will be broken and cap taken upon entering Red Bull Arena).
- Flags without poles are permitted. Flags must be event related and may not cover any Arena signage. All flags or banners deemed inappropriate by Arena management are subject to removal.
- Laptops and tablet devices without bags