With Governor Murphy’s announcement on Monday easing COVID-19 restrictions, New York Red Bulls II together with Montclair State University have updated their COVID-19 policies ahead of their Friday, May 28 match against Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC.
Prior to entry into MSU Soccer Park, each person attending the match must fill out the MSU Hawk Check questionnaire, which will be accessible via a QR code scan that can be found at the exit of the Red Hawk Parking deck as well as at the entrance gate. Fans will be asked to show confirmation of completion at the Box Office before admittance.
There have been seating changes made to MSU Soccer Park that will ensure social distancing mandates are followed at all times. The venue is no longer general admission and visitors may not commingle with fans located in other pods.
Please take note of some of the new health and safety policies below and ensure to consult with the MSU Soccer Park website for additional information.
· Wearing an FDA-approved face mask is optional outdoors, but if entering any buildings on Montclair State University campus a mask is required upon entrance.
· All seating will be socially distanced (6 feet apart)
· No outside food or drinks; food/drink must be consumed in seat
· Bags larger than 4” x 7” will not be permitted and we strongly recommend leaving your bags at home.
· Guests will have their temperature screened before access. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 or over will be denied entry.