HARRISON, NJ – The New York Red Bulls are hosting an online sweepstakes via their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/newyorkredbulls) for a lucky fan to receive a trip to London to catch the Red Bulls compete in the 2011 Emirates Cup from July 30-31 at the Emirates Stadium. The sweepstakes which fans can enter via the team’s Facebook page, will run from June 14 through July 12.
One grand prize winner, who will receive round trip coach airfare for two to London, hotel accommodations, tickets to both matchdays, exclusive access to a Red Bulls training session and a pair of autographed jerseys, will be selected at random from all qualified applicants. There will also be one second place winner and one third place winner (see below for details).
The 2011 Emirates Cup kicks off at 9:00 AM ET on Saturday, July 30 with the Red Bulls facing Paris Saint-Germain followed by Arsenal taking on Boca Juniors at 11:20 AM ET. On Sunday, July 31, Paris Saint-Germain faces Boca Juniors at 9:00 AM ET, while former Arsenal legend Thierry Henry and the Red Bulls square off against the hosts at 11:20 AM ET.
For more information or to register, log onto www.facebook.com/newyorkedbulls.
For the official rules of the sweepstakes please visit http://apps.facebook.com/nyrb_emiratescup/rules
One grand prize winner will receive the following:
- Round trip coach air transportation for two (2) from New York to London, England
- Hotel accommodations for two (2) in London, England, from July 28 through Aug. 1, 2011
- Two (2) tickets to both match days of the 2011 Emirates Cup (July 30 and July 31)
- Access for two (2) to the New York Red Bulls training session on July 29
- Two (2) New York Red Bulls team autographed jerseys
2nd Place Prize
- One (1) team autographed jersey from all four (4) participating teams in the 2011 Emirates Cup
3rd Place Prize
- One (1) team autographed jersey from the New York Red Bulls and Arsenal FC