HARRISON, N.J. (September 22, 2020) – The New York Red Bulls will conclude the 2020 MLS regular season with nine matches, the team announced today. New York will host four opponents at Red Bull Arena, including Decision Day against Toronto on Sunday, November 8.
New York will have eight of its nine remaining matches on MSG with one match on FOX.
The Red Bulls travel for three of their first four games, beginning with Orlando City SC on Saturday, October 3 on FOX. New York returns to RBA against Inter Miami CF on October 7 before hitting the road for back-to-back matches against Atlanta (October 10) and Toronto (October 14). With the travel restrictions between the United States and Canada, the New York-Toronto match will be held at Rentschler Field on the campus of the University of Connecticut.
New York host three of their final five matches at Red Bull Arena, which include games against Orlando (October 18), New England (October 28) and Toronto (November 8). During this stretch, the Red Bulls will travel to face Chicago Fire FC at Soldier Field on October 24. The Red Bulls-New York City FC match’s location and time is TBD.
Out of an abundance of caution, matches at Red Bull Arena will remain closed to the public.
The Red Bulls travel down to Florida on Wednesday for a mid-week matchup against Inter Miami CF. Wednesday’s kickoff at Inter Miami CF Stadium is set for 8 p.m. with coverage on MSG and New York Red Bulls Radio on TuneIn in English and Spanish.
- Saturday, October 3 - at Orlando City SC - 4:00 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Wednesday, October 7 - vs Inter Miami CF - 7:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Saturday, October 10 - at Atlanta United - 6:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Wednesday, October 14 - at Toronto FC - 7:30 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Sunday, October 18 - vs Orlando City SC - 7:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Saturday, October 24 - at Chicago Fire FC - 7:30 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Wednesday, October 28 - vs New England Revolution - 7:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Sunday, November 1 - at New York City FC - Time TBD (MSG)
- Sunday, November 8 - vs Toronto FC - 3:30 p.m. ET (MSG)