The 2022 season is almost upon us! Join us on Saturday, March 5 or Sunday, March 6 for an exclusive Red Member event to celebrate the start of a new season, and to pick up your Red Member gifts.
Please see below for the schedule for the weekend, and make sure you RSVP by Friday, February 25.
*Please note, if you selected to secure all 2022 stadium giveaway items as your gift, they will not be available for pickup at this event. We will communicate pickup information at a later date. You are still welcome to attend this event, and your Red Member scarf will still be available for pickup.
Saturday, March 5
-Event runs 9:00am – 1:00pm
-Drive-thru gift pickup portion located in the East Lot
-Join us in the BULLevard and Biergarten after you pick up your gifts for some food, fun, a chance to take pictures field-level, and an alumni appearance!
-The BULLShop will be taking a limited number of jersey preorders to be available for pickup on Saturday , March 5th only. You can indicate interest in pre-ordering when you fill out your RSVP.
All activities are subject to change
Sunday, March 6
-Event runs 9:00am – 2:00pm
This date is drive-thru gift pickup only, located in the East Lot
Please note the following guidelines for the events:
- Time slots will be available in 1-hour blocks.
- Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis and you must register in order to attend.
- You only need to attend one event.
- Guests should remain in their vehicles throughout the drive-thru portion of the event – our staff will bring your items right to your car!
- The Biergarten and BULLevard are only available during the Saturday, March 5th event.
- The BULLShop will be taking a limited number of jersey preorders to be available for pickup on Saturday, March 5th only. You can indicate your interest in pre-ordering when you fill out your RSVP.
*Registration is mandatory – we cannot accommodate anyone who has not signed up in advance. Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis and we ask that you RSVP to only one event.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Member Services Representative.