AUTISM ACCEPTANCE NIGHT AT RED BULL ARENA
Autism CAN is a philanthropic initiative supporting Hackensack Meridian Children’s Health’s mission to provide access to the highest quality care, navigate trusted resources and create specialized environments sensitive to the unique needs of children on the autism spectrum and their families.
- Provide CARE
- Create ACCESS
- NAVIGATE Resources
We celebrate our Autism Acceptance Night at Red Bull Arena, April 15th at 7:30PM. All ticket purchases will include a $3.00 donation to Autism CAN. Fans will also have the opportunity to add a $1.00 donation to any purchases made at concessions or the BULLshop.
The first 5,000 fans in attendance will receive an RBNY custom Pop It.
- RBNY & Hackensack Meridian Health branded sensory sacks will be available at guest services and include: noise cancelling headphones, poppers, stress balls, and wristbands with their specific seating information
- Music will not be played at the BULLevard from 4:30pm – 5:30pm; music will be lowered from 5:30pm to the start of the match at 7:30pm.
- Music volume and PA announcer will be lowered throughout the match.
- Recording artist and Autism acceptance advocate Cory Singer will perform the National Anthem
- The Guest DJ at Red Bull Arena will be Blake Rouen, aka “DJ Blake”, a sophomore at Moorestown High School who is on the spectrum.
- A Quiet Zone will be located at a Hospitality Bay on the Plaza Level of Red Bull Arena.
Get your tickets by purchasing here.