Red Bulls soccer is back in a big way at Red Bull Arena on March 4!
We're kicking off our home slate of games at 7:30 PM ET vs. Nashville SC.
Here's what new to expect at RBA this season:
The party kicks off at 4:30 PM, when the BULLevard opens to have some fun ahead of the match, including a 360° camera, our Freestyle Crew, music and giveaways.
There will, of course, be Red Bull for you to sample and hot chocolate for sale outside Red Bull Arena to keep you warm.
Red Carpet Arrival
At 6 PM on Saturday (90 minutes before kickoff) players will arrive at the front of Red Bull Arena to high five and shake hands with all supporters and fans before the match! Players will walk the red carpet from the VIP entrance to the Horizon Gate!
Be sure to arrive early and be ready to cheer the team on ahead of the home opener.
Gates open at 6:30 PM, with VIP entrance opening at 6 PM.
New & Improved App
The New York Red Bulls app on iOS and Android has been updated ahead of the 2023 season, with a new look, improved functionality for fans and an updated utility on Matchdays.
Download now to log in, access and save your tickets to your phones wallet before you head to the match!
Updated Bag Policy
Red Bull Arena has introduced a new bag policy beginning with the 2023 season. Fans are permitted to bring any bags sized 14”x14”x6” or smaller. Backpacks of any kind or bags larger than 14”x14”x6” are not permitted. Medical and Baby Bags are an exception but will be subject to an X-Ray search.
A limited number of secure bag lockers will be available for rent for $5. The lockers will be located next to gate B1.
For the first 7,500 fans at the home opener, they can score a reversible beanie that match our two kit combos in 2023.
2023 Home Opener
We're back home on Saturday, March 4 vs Nashville SC! First 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a reversible beanie!
New Food Offerings
The Coop | Section 128
- Popcorn chicken with Mac & Cheese with drizzle of buffalo hot sauce
- Creamy white cheddar macaroni & cheese, topped with crispy Buffalo popcorn chicken
- Something simple and fun for the guest spicy or original options give you classic flavors to enjoy regardless of the mood.
Taco Roqueros | Sections 119, 133 & 224
- Slow Braised Beef Barbacoa tacos
- dried chilies, cilantro, onions, salsa roja, fresh lime
- A recent taco tour by the Red Bull Arena team inspired a juicy new option and a face-lift to the already delicious Taco portable with a mouthwatering barbacoa option. Juicy beef, fire roasted salsa roja, classic cilantro onions, and fresh lime. Freshened, fun, new graphics shine some light on a dated stand. Irv Merlos Delaware North @ Red Bull Arena GM states … “We wanted the guest to go somewhere with us and for this concept it was walking through the streets of Mexico w/ skull artwork and vibrant new colors.” Making it a must on your journey through the arena’s delicious options.
Arena Gyro | Section 129
- Chicken Gyro
- Soft pita, tzatziki sauce, juicy seared chicken, topped w/ Mediterranean salad, Feta, Sriracha Aioli
- Arena Gyro is inspired by nostalgic memories of Red Bull Arena’s chefs Albert Ngo and David Espinoza’s childhood, attending street fairs and festival food that made those events both memorable and enjoyable. They were looking at a new, modern, healthy, and fresh take on an event staple. Fresh marinated chicken in lemon and spices rather than mystery meat gives the guest a skinny option that is full of flavor. Cool tzatziki, along with a crisp Mediterranean shepherd’s salad, and creamy feta crumbles that tie it all together. A side of optional secret Sriacha Aioli gives some heat if desired to an already sultry take on a street classic.
Bulls’ Corner | Exclusive to those with Bulls’ Corner access
- French Dip
- Slow-Roasted Prime rib , Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, warm au jus, local baguette
- Filet Mignon Sandwich
- Sliced beef tenderloin, arugula, oven roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, crispy onions, horseradish cream
- On the Premium side, two new succulent Steak options come to entice our “Exclusive Guest” only at the “Bulls’ Corner Pub,” to a hearty treat that is deserving of our loyal fans. A hot and melty Prime Rib French Dip, with a side of Au Jus hits the spot. Something cool and chill with the slow roasted Filet Mignon Sandwich. Juicy steak, crispy onions on a local roll bring this sandwich full circle.
Day Chaser Deck + Jinro Sideline Bar
We've added the Day Chaser Deck inside Red Bull Arena! Located on the Southeast Concourse behind Section 128, Day Chaser Deck provides fans the ability to watch a match while enjoying a variety of Day Chaser’s canned cocktail styles including Tequila Pineapple and Vodka Cranberry.
The Jinro Sideline Bar is another new addition to RBA in 2023. Located behind Section 128, fans will be able to enjoy beverages with Jinro soju. Stay on the lookout for a custom beverage that will be available soon!
Refillable Fountain Drink Cup Returns
The 2023 season long refillable fountain drink cup available at all concession stands and in the Mobile Concessions section of the app for $39.99.
Weapons Policy Update
No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted into the arena by any persons, including, but not limited to, off-duty or retired law enforcement or military personnel.
We're renovating and improving the Biergarten -- so it will be closed until further notice.
We're expected to open the new-look space in May!