Post-Match Recap: New York Red Bulls II 1 , Louisville City FC 0
2019 USL Regular Season Match Game 14
Sunday, June 16, 2019 – 3:00 p.m. ET
MSU Soccer Park | Montclair, NJ
NY – Mathias Jørgensen 83’
LOU – Napo Matsoso (caution) 18’
LOU – Paolo DelPiccolo (caution) 18’
LOU – Paco Craig (caution) 45’
NY – Evan Louro (caution) 45’
New York Red Bulls II: Evan Louro; Jordan Scarlett, Janos Loebe, Sean Nealis, Edgardo Rito; Kyle Zajec, Christopher Lema, Vincent Bezecourt (Sebastian Elney 73’); Marcus Epps (Ben Mines 73’), Jared Stroud, Mathias Jørgensen (Preston Kilwien 87’)
TOTAL SHOTS: 22; SHOTS ON GOAL: 10; FOULS: 18 OFFSIDE: 0; CORNER KICKS: 7; SAVES: 6
Louisville City FC: Chris Hubbard; Oscar Jimenez, Paco Craig, Alexis Souahy, Taylor Peay; Paolo DelPiccolo (Sean Totsch 62’), Napo Matsoso (Geoff Dee 79’), Magnus Rasmussen; George Davis IV, Luke Spencer (Niall McCabe 62’), Lucky Mkosana
TOTAL SHOTS: 13; SHOTS ON GOAL: 6; FOULS: 10; OFFSIDE: 3; CORNER KICKS: 2; SAVES: 9
- New York Red Bulls II (9-3-2, 29 points) played to a 1-0 victory against Louisville City FC (7-5-3, 24 points) at MSU Soccer Park Sunday afternoon.
- Mathias Jørgensen tallied his fifth goal of the season, converting a breakaway in the 83rd minute.
- Evan Louro made six saves for his third clean sheet of the season, and the team’s fourth.
- Vincent Bezecourt made his first appearance since April 28, wearing the captain’s armband.
- Ben Mines made his return to action after missing the past three games due to injury. Mines entered in the 73rd minute as a substitute.
- Following Sunday’s match, NYRB II will embark on a three-game road trip, opening up against the Pittsburgh Riverhounds on June 22 at 7 p.m.