Who doesn’t love a challenge? We’re calling all Red Members to gear up and get rowdy for our next five matches for a chance to score free admission to a Red Member exclusive post-match Q&A! Here’s how it works:
All tickets on your account must be used for all of the following home matches:
- 5/18 vs Chicago Fire FC at 7:30pm
- 5/28 vs DC United at 7:00pm
- 6/18 vs Toronto FC at 7:00pm
- 6/30 vs Atlanta United FC at 8:00pm
- 7/17 vs NYCFC at 5:00pm
- Transfer: Transfer your tickets to friends and family through the Red Bulls app by selecting MANAGE MY TICKETS, or through your online account manager.
- Resell: Easily resell your tickets through your online account manager, or on the Red Bulls app by selecting MANAGE MY TICKETS.
- Donate: Your tickets can be donated to one of two charities – VetTix or Tickets for Kids – through your online account manager, or through the MANAGE MY TICKETS tab in the Red Bulls app. If you wish to donate your tickets, please do so no later than three (3) business days before the match.
- Score free admission (no Members+ points required) to our Red Member Post-Match Q&A on Saturday 8/13, after we play Orlando City SC! Select first team players will be in attendance, and members have an opportunity to ask questions and have them answered live!
*PLUS for all Red Members still eligible for the Perfect Attendance reward, an additional 500 Members+ points will be awarded upon completion of the 5-match challenge.