The New York Red Bulls Academy Homestay Program provides an opportunity for talented Academy players to reside with a host family in close proximity to the Red Bulls Training Facility. This program expands the geographical reach of the Academy’s player identification network and places these players with caring host families within local NJ communities.
The Red Bulls Academy Homestay Program: The Experience
Opening up your home to a new “family member” can be an extremely rewarding experience. In partnering with us to provide a supportive, holistic, and enriching experience for a young person committing to their dreams, your family will gain much more than a sense of virtue and “good deed”:
- Support the strategic growth of The New York Red Bulls Academy
- Develop a deeper connection with the New York Red Bulls Academy and its future
- Cultivate life-long relationships
- Invest in young people and their aspirations
- Showcase NJ/NY at its best to your family and “extended” family
The Red Bulls Academy Homestay Program: The Support
- A dedicated education and welfare officer to assist your family throughout the year
- To provide the link between guardians, host family, school and Academy
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.