The New York Red Bulls Academy is an integral part of the club’s player development pathway with the mission of identifying, attracting, and developing players for the professional ranks. Recognized as the nation’s leading Academy system, this fully funded program has a proven track record for producing homegrown players.
Through innovative programming and a dedicated support team, the Academy produces the most talented, hard-working, and dedicated players locally and regionally. We advocate for the wholistic development of the player, and provide the most challenging training environment in North America.
Academy Key Areas
- Our academy is housed in a state-of-the-art training facility which is also home to the clubs' First and Second Teams.
- The facility includes two dedicated fields, locker rooms, fitness center, medical facilities, classrooms space, and administrative offices.
- The Academy has dedicated coaching and operational support staff to ensure that every aspect of a players and families experience is world class.
- Lead by an Academy Director who is integrated at all levels of the player development pyramid. The teams consist of head coaches at each age group as well as a medical team, strength and conditioning coach, goalkeeper coach, scouting team, and administrative and player welfare staff.
- See the full staff here
- Boys Academy age groups include: U12, U13, U14, U15, U17, U19 and U23
- All teams are fully funded and completely cost free to all participants. Equipment and travel included!
- Teams are exposed to the highest level of competition and play in regional, national, and international competitions.
- Learn more here
- A dedicated scouting team is focused on watching, evaluating, and assessing players in our backyard and around the world.
- The Pre-Academy and Regional Development School Program act as an in-house identification and feeder system to the Academy.
- Strategic relationships with local elite clubs are also an important component of the Academy’s identification network.
- Learn more here
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.