ARRIVE EARLY FOR PRE-GAME FESTIVITIES
The New York Red Bulls will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first home match on Sunday, April 24, when Orlando City SC visits Red Bull Arena. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m.
Prior to the match, New York will honor alumni from the 1996 MetroStars team, as well as the 2006 Red Bulls team. Original MetroStars Tab Ramos, Miles Joseph, Rob Johnson and Edmundo Rodriguez will be in attendance, along with Jordan Cila, Steve Jolley, Mark Lisi, Seth Stammler and John Wolyniec representing the 2006 Red Bulls team.
The attendees will be honored during a special pre-game ceremony, with a presentation from the club and Red Members.
In addition to the alumni on hand, there will be special recognition of the 20 years of club history during pregame warmups. Fans are encouraged to wear their favorite retro jersey from the last 20 years of MetroStars and Red Bulls history.
The organization will also recognize goalkeeper Luis Robles, who set an MLS record last weekend in Colorado by starting and playing a full 90 minutes for the 113th consecutive regular season match.
WINGS FOR LIFE NIGHT
The New York Red Bulls will host Wings For Life Night at Red Bull Arena on Sunday, April 24, for their match against Orlando City S.C. at 7:30 p.m. Use promo code WFL16 when purchasing your tickets and a portion of the sale will be donated towards Wings For Life. Click here to learn more about Wings For Life night at Red Bull Arena.
The New York Red Bulls return home on Sunday to host Orlando City SC in a nationally-televised match at Red Bull Arena. The Red Bulls look to regroup after two matches on the road while the organization celebrates the 20th anniversary of its inaugural home match.
The match will be available on FS1 and Fox Deportes, with English and Spanish coverage on Red Bulls Radio on TuneIn.
It will be Wings for Life Night at Red Bull Arena. Wings for Life is a not-for-profit research foundation with a mission of finding a cure for spinal cord injury. The organization funds world-class scientific research and clinical trials around the globe aimed at healing the injured spinal cord.
Former Rutgers football player Eric LeGrand, who was paralyzed in an October 2010 college football game and has been at the forefront of raising awareness and funds for spinal cord injury research, will be honored for his efforts in the pre-game festivities.
- New York Red Bulls vs. Orlando City SC
- Red Bull Arena, Harrison, N.J.
- April 24, 2016 (Week 8, MLS Game #74)
- 7:30 p.m. ET (FS1, MLS LIVE, TuneIn Radio)
- TV: FS1, MLS LIVE
- LIVE STREAM: MLS LIVE
- Radio: Red Bulls Radio English/Spanish on TuneIn
- Transportation Hub: Directions, Shuttle/NJ Transit, Legends Bus Program and Parking Map.
- Prohibited Items: Complete list of prohibited and permitted items at Red Bull Arena.
- Stadium Policies: Box Office/Ticket Information, New York Red Bulls and MLS Pledge to Fans, Fan Code of Conduct, Important Locations at Red Bull Arena, Lost and Found, Admission Policies and more.
- Seating Map: Find your seats to save time;
- Tickets Policy.
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions.
- The BULLevard: Located in front of Red Bull Arena and open three hours before kickoff until 30 minutes before kick.
- Biergarten: Located outside Red Bull Arena, today is open at 4:30 PM through the 75th minute of the match.
- Experience Seat Upgrade
- Appetize App: Download from the App Store.
- Fan Assist: Text "Red Bulls" to 31996.
The New York Red Bulls have unveiled the commemorative match poster for the team’s 2016 match vs. Orlando City on Sunday, April 24, at Red Bull Arena.
The New York Red Bulls vs. Orlando City SC match poster, designed by Asbury Park native Mike Molloy, features a hand-drawn image of 2015 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year, and ironman, Luis Robles.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW YORK RED BULLS EMAIL NEWSLETTER