2021 Winter Clinics at House of Sports are here!
2021-22 Winter Clinics at House of Sports
- Wednesdays | 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays | 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- 4 seasons: December, January, February, March
- Ages 6-12 years
About House of Sports
House of Sports is an Olympic-style athletic training facility. Located in the Southern Westchester town of Ardsley, NY. This 120,000 sq. ft. complex is one of the largest in the New York metropolitan area. By combining state-of-the-art facilities with world-class coaching, House of Sports has quickly become the epicenter of high level sports training and competition in the region.
- 80-yard true grass turf field with a viewing area for spectators
- 4 hardwood courts for futsal
- 60-seat restaurant/café
- Over 250 parking spots available around the facility as well as underneath the building
- Fully climate controlled
- Full service café on site
- Free Wi-Fi
Location and Nearby Amenities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Westchester County
- Easily accessible being just off the Saw Mill River Parkway
- Only 15 minutes outside of White Plains, NY
- Less than 25 miles from Stamford, CT
- The village of Ardsley offers a variety of restaurants and places for entertainment
- Adult fitness options
- Ages 6 to 11 years
- Boys and Girls
- Early registration discount prior each season; see registration pages for more details
- Enroll in 3 seasons together and get $50 off. Enroll in 4 seasons and get $75 off!
- 10% sibling discount available
- Exciting skills-based curriculum
- Free RBNY match ticket