Club Support Program
The Club Support Programs offer youth organizations the opportunity to have Red Bulls programs and support imbedded in their whole program structure. Through this partnership, all technical services related to the program’s curriculum, philosophy, and coaching staff are provided by the Red Bulls. The partnership creates a situation where the club staff can focus on the administration portion of operating a program while the Red Bulls focus on the technical development of the club.
This program provides a youth soccer organization with a comprehensive holistic training support package.
- An initial assessment of the organization is conducted utilizing the Red Bulls’ online club assessment tool.
- Based on this assessment and consultation with club members, a detailed partnership proposal is created that falls in line with the Red Bulls Approach to Development.
- The partnership proposal highlights specific soccer training programs that will be implemented.
- The central component of the club support program is a highly trained Red Bulls youth coaching staff which is deployed to lead all of the training programs.
- Ongoing assessment and support is continually provided by youth management staff.
- All club support partners become completely immersed and connected to the area's local Major League Soccer team.
Club Support Program - Key Features
The club support program includes the following program options:
- Training programs for recreation, competitive, and premier players
- Specific travel team training
- Game day team analysis and support
- Coach education programs and diplomas that help support and develop volunteer coaches
- Complimentary access to the extensive Red Bulls online training curriculum, seasonal development planning tools, and game analysis report software
- Specialty training clinics
- Summer soccer camps and preseason team training camps
- Opportunity for every player to attend a New York Red Bulls match at Red Bull Arena
- Access to special club partner coaching seminars
- Exclusive access to attend New York Red Bulls First Team training sessions
- Preferential access to Red Bulls player appearances and street team visits
- Signed merchandise
- Fundraising ticket donations
To have a Red Bulls coaching expert review your organization's player development structure, please call 888-370-7287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Player Assessment Services
Tryout Program Overview
The New York Red Bulls offer youth soccer organizations in the New York and New Jersey area with support and advice in operating seasonal tryouts and player assessment events. For many youth soccer organizations, one of the biggest problems encountered is player tryouts. The issues faced often involve:
- Philosophy and approach towards assessing players
- Additional time required from volunteers
- Organization and logistics
- Tryout format and structure
- Providing impartial results
- Correct implementation of results
For selected partner clubs, the Youth Programs offer turnkey tryout services to negate these issues. Tryout services offered include consultation advice in setting up a tryout system and a complete tryout package, providing professional support with a high level of organization and professional assessment.
- The Red Bulls Youth Programs believe simplicity and realism to the game itself are the most effective ways of assessing the skill level of a player.
- Simple organization creates an environment for a fair and accurate assessment of technical and tactical ability. Players and assessors are not confused with different activities or rotations; therefore more time is spent playing.
- Small-sided games with variable conditions are utilized to create specific attacking and defending situations. This allows for increased ball contact and greater opportunity to assess each player individually.
- Players are assessed in relation to the average ability level of the tryout group. This will precipitate more accurate and reliable results, as the goal of the tryout is to identify the most competent players within the group.
- The tryout process can cater to one team or 20 teams. Typically each tryout session lasts for 90 minutes, including set up and explanation. The exact format can be tailored to meet the host organizations requirements.
To find out more information and to have a Red Bulls representative discuss your tryout structure, call 888-370-7287 or email email@example.com.
The Club Futbolinho program can be hosted by youth soccer organizations as part of the full Club Program or as a standalone supplemental program add-on. The program has been modeled after the highly successful RDS Futbolinho program,
Club Futbolinho Program Structure
- The program operates for 8-10 weeks, one night per week, each session is between 60-90 minutes
- The program is for players aged 7 - 14 years
- The host organization is required to provide an appropriate indoor gym space (e.g. Basketball court)
Club Futbolinho Training Focus
- Futbolinho is a fast-paced, small-sided, indoor training tool.
- The program uses size 2 rebound soccer balls which ensure that each player spends maximum contact time on the ball, therefore improving their confidence and composure whilst in possession.
- The hardwood floor, enclosed walls, and continuous playing time all lead to a fast-paced game that improves a player’s reactions, stamina and speed. The unrivaled ball contact time and ultra small-sided games also mean that players are constantly in the action.
- The Club Futbolinho program also serves as a stepping stone and pathway for aspiring players to join the esteemed RDS Futbolinho program.
To enquire about hosting a Club Futbolinho program, call 888-370-7287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.