Available during the summer, as well as during school breaks in the spring and fall, RDS day camps offer advanced soccer players the opportunity to join Red Bulls pre-academy feeder system without first attending a try out.
Featuring the same great coaches and advanced individual curriculum, RDS camps offer the same competitive environment for advanced soccer players, but on a more flexible and accessible basis.
Camp benefits include:
- Five days of intense, individual technical instruction, Monday through Friday
- All players should be experienced travel team players, and should be prepared to work on advanced techniques aimed at the serious soccer player
- As part of the Regional Development School, all RDS participants will earn eligibility for the RDS showcase tournament teams, with the outstanding talents earning recommendations for the full Academy teams
- All players receive an RDS training T-shirt and a soccer ball
- No try-out necessary, and available on an open-registration basis.
All camps follow CDC and state Safety Guidelines as we go above and beyond to ensure a safe and fun camp experience. View the Health & Safety Information page for more.