2022 Spring & Summer Camp registration is now open!
Available during the summer, as well as during school breaks in the spring and fall, RDS day camps offer advanced soccer players the opportunity to join Red Bulls pre-academy feeder system without first attending a try out.
Featuring the same great coaches and advanced individual curriculum, RDS camps offer the same competitive environment for advanced soccer players, but on a more flexible and accessible basis.
Camp benefits include:
- Five days of intense, individual technical instruction, Monday through Friday
- All players should be experienced travel team players, and should be prepared to work on advanced techniques aimed at the serious soccer player
- As part of the Regional Development School, all RDS participants will earn eligibility for the RDS showcase tournament teams, with the outstanding talents earning recommendations for the full Academy teams
- All players receive an RDS training T-shirt and a soccer ball
- No try-out necessary, and available on an open-registration basis.
All camps follow CDC and state Safety Guidelines as we go above and beyond to ensure a safe and fun camp experience. View the Health & Safety Information page for more.