RDS Seasonal Clinics
RDS Clinics in the spring, fall, and winter are comprised of one session per week for the duration of the season. Available at a range of indoor and outdoor facilities, each program is accessible by try out, and then offers six to eight weeks of training, depending on season duration.
Spring 2023 Information:
This spring, the RDS will operate at a selection of premium indoor and outdoor locations throughout the NY metro area. Each location features eight weeks of training, accessible strictly subject to try-out.
Subject to acceptance, spring, fall, and winter RDS sessions offer:
- One training session per week
- Low player-to-coach ratio to maximize coaches’ contact time
- Advanced training, focusing on individual technique and functional understanding
- Comprehensive written end-of-season player assessment – LEARN MORE
- Homework scorecard and access to online training tool library
- All players earn eligibility for the RDS showcase teams
- Top talents will be given the opportunity to train with and try out for Red Bulls Academy and Pre-Academy teams