RDS Seasonal Clinics
RDS Clinics in the spring, fall, and winter are comprised of one session per week for the duration of the season. Available at a range of indoor and outdoor facilities, each program is accessible by try out, and then offers six to eight weeks of training, depending on season duration.
Winter 2021 Information
This winter, the RDS will operate a limited schedule at select premium indoor locations throughout the Tri-State area. Each location features two unique six-week seasons (November - January / January - March). Learn more about Health & Safety protocols for clinics here.
Be sure to register early to secure your spot.
Subject to acceptance, spring, fall, and winter RDS sessions offer:
- One training session per week
- Low player-to-coach ratio to maximize coaches’ contact time
- Advanced training, focusing on individual technique and functional understanding
- Comprehensive written end-of-season player assessment – LEARN MORE
- Homework scorecard and access to online training tool library
- All players earn eligibility for the RDS showcase teams
- Top talents will be given the opportunity to train with and try out for Red Bulls Academy and Pre-Academy teams