RDS Seasonal Clinics
RDS Clinics in the spring, fall, and winter are comprised of one session per week for the duration of the season. Available at a range of indoor and outdoor facilities, each program is accessible by try out, and then offers six to eight weeks of training, depending on season duration.
Winter 2024 Information:
This winter, the RDS will operate at a selection of premium indoor locations throughout the NY metro area. Each location features two separate six-week seasons (Feb to Mar), accessible strictly subject to try-out. Try-outs are mandatory for Season 1 for all players (new and returning), but subject to acceptance all players are guaranteed acceptance in Season 2.
Subject to acceptance, spring, fall, and winter RDS sessions offer:
- One training session per week
- Low player-to-coach ratio to maximize coaches’ contact time
- Advanced training, focusing on individual technique and functional understanding
- Comprehensive written end-of-season player assessment – LEARN MORE
- Homework scorecard and access to online training tool library
- All players earn eligibility for the RDS showcase teams
- Top talents will be given the opportunity to train with and try out for Red Bulls Academy and Pre-Academy teams