2023 Camp Info
Dates: July 30th to August 3rd
About Mercy College
The campus is situated on the breathtaking natural environment of the Hudson River. This distinguishes Mercy’s scenic campus in the picturesque village of Dobbs Ferry. The campus encompasses 66 acres alongside the Hudson River in Dobbs Ferry, New York, a suburb of Westchester County, 25 miles north of New York City.
The campus is just a short walk from the Ardsley-on-Hudson Station of the Metro-North Hudson Line, making Grand Central Terminal in New York City accessible in less than 30 minutes. In December 2015, the College opened a new 350-bed, state-of-the-art residence hall complex that includes a 5,000-square-foot fitness center facility, and student commons with shops.
- 24-hour campus security
- 24-hour dormitory security
- Newly refurbished rooms with air conditioning
- State-of-the-Art Turf Soccer Field
- Outdoor Amphitheater style seating for spectators
- Dining Hall with Fresh Start Nutrition Program
- Ample parking available