2023 Camp Info
Dates: Sunday, July 23 to Thursday, July 27
Residential Parent Orientation: Monday, July 17th, 2023: The link will be sent prior to this day.
- Residential Camp: Overnight camp from Sunday to Thursday
- Extended Day Camp: All-day camp with the same curriculum as the Residential Camp with campers sleeping at home, dropped off and peaked up each day
- Extended day option: 8 am - 8 pm curriculum – full-day immersive camp experience
- Premium, professional-level facility
- 3 field sessions daily
- Educational classroom sessions daily
- Lunch and dinner are provided daily to Extended Day campers. All meals are provided to Residential campers.
- Fun and exciting downtime activities
- Opportunity to watch New York Red Bulls II training session*
- Opportunity for Q&A with RB2 coaching staff*
- Opportunity to watch RB2 home match at MSU on the camp closing day*
- Two full-sized soccer fields
- 24/7 on-site security
*Subject to availability
About Montclair State University
Montclair State University is located in New Jersey communities of Montclair, Little Falls, and Clifton. The main campus encompasses 252 acres and offers a beautiful suburban campus where you can enjoy the ambiance of tree-lined paths and expansive lawn.
Just 14 miles away from New York City and easily accessible by car or public transportation, the campus is ideally situated for families throughout the Northeast.
Location and Nearby Amenities
- The Montclair State University campus is located right next to two train stations as well as commuter routes 3 and 46.
- Montclair offers an array of restaurants and shops in its historic downtown area.