RDS Seasonal Clinics
RDS Clinics in the spring, fall, and winter are comprised of one session per week for the duration of the season. Available at a range of indoor and outdoor facilities, each program is accessible by try out, and then offers six to eight weeks of training, depending on season duration.
Spring 2021 Information
This spring, the RDS will operate a limited schedule at select premium indoor & outdoor locations throughout the Tri-State area. Learn more about Health & Safety protocols for clinics here.
Additionally, to reduce density during the covid-19 pandemic, returning participants are pre-qualified for the spring 2021 season.
Players who have participated in the RDS within the past 18 months will have their applications automatically accepted and are invited to join the first week of training. For new applicants, the try-out is a pre-requisite.
Be sure to register early to secure your spot.
Subject to acceptance, spring, fall, and winter RDS sessions offer:
- One training session per week
- Low player-to-coach ratio to maximize coaches’ contact time
- Advanced training, focusing on individual technique and functional understanding
- Comprehensive written end-of-season player assessment
- Homework scorecard and access to online training tool library
- All players earn eligibility for the RDS showcase teams
- Top talents will be given the opportunity to train with and try out for Red Bulls Academy and Pre-Academy teams