The Central Select program offers soccer players, both boys and girls, the opportunity to receive supplementary, advanced-level training from the New York Red Bulls coaches. The program is open to players who play soccer within the Central NJ and NJ Shore areas.
Intended solely for competitive and elite travel level soccer players, the advanced curriculum of Central Select is specifically designed to target the individual within a team environment. This program will operate in 2022 for late spring and summer with a focus on providing players the opportunity to add to their development through summer training and supplemental tournaments and games.
Beyond the summer, the program will roll over into a Central Select winter where players will have the opportunity to continue the experience through the winter. The winter season is a separate program. Players who make the Central Select teams will pre-qualify for the winter 2022-2023 program.
The program is for birth year 2008-2013 boys and girls. Training will be held in Robbinsville, NJ from late spring – summer 2022.
The Central Select program is intended to compliment Red Bulls other select player pathways, such as RDS, by offering additional opportunities to be identified for Red Bulls RDS Regional and Red Bulls Academy teams.
- Central NJ-Based Elite Level Training Opportunity
- Coaching from New York Red Bulls Youth Coaches
- Exposure to Red Bulls Elite Level Pathway and Player Identification
- Full Adidas Red Bulls Youth Programs Uniform
- Complimentary Red Bulls Match Ticket
- Invitation to Red Bulls Elite Player Combine overnight camp at end of summer for age-appropriate teams
- Participation in Red Bulls Select Festival for age-appropriate teams
- RDS Residential Camps Pre-Approval
The Select program includes training sessions, a summer tournament, and the opportunity to play in crossover games with other teams in the Red Bulls Select pathway.
The Central Select program operates on the following calendar (updates to follow upon team selection):
- 6 x 90 minute training sessions
- 2 team tournament events
- Summer kickoff camp. 1 week training camp (Additional. Details to be provided.)
Click here, or the buttons at the bottom of the page to register for tryouts.
Access to this program is by tryout only. Players must play within the Central/Shore NJ region. For players interested in playing for an RBNY Official Partner club in the area see the list below:
- Highland Park SA
- Lawrence Hamnett SA
- Moorestown SC
- Northern Burlington SC
- Point Pleasant SC
- RSA (Robbinsville)
- Toms River FC