Red Bulls Youth Programs and Long Island Junior Soccer League & its member clubs partner to bring the best soccer summer camps to Long Island. 2023 Summer Camps are now enrolling!
- Mini Bulls // 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. // Ages 4-5
- Half-Day // 8:30 or 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. // Ages 6-14
- Full-Day // 8:30 or 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. // Ages 7-14
About the LIJSL/Red Bulls Partnership
Long Island Junior Soccer League is one of the largest and most respected leagues in the country. The New York Red Bulls have been fortunate to be the official Technical Partner of LIJSL for over 10 years.
Established in 1966, the Long Island Junior Soccer League (LIJSL), is a 501(C)(3), non-profit, educational organization.
Starting with eight clubs, the LIJSL has since grown into one of the largest youth soccer leagues in the U.S. with over 100 member clubs, 5,000+ volunteers, and more than 50,000 registered player-families
It is the mission of the league to foster the growth and development of youth through the sport of soccer to individuals under the age of 19, at all levels of competition. Taking a holistic approach, LIJSL teaches youth players the value of hard work, discipline, responsibility, and team work.
After more than 55 years, hundreds of thousands of players have passed through the Long Island Junior Soccer League all the while Building Character Through Soccer.
Additional Fee Details:
- 10% sibling discount offered
- Early Registration discount is offered to campers that register by the Early Registration date as seen on the registration page
- A $25 late fee is applied to anyone that registers within 14 days of the camp
- Red Bulls Soccer Ball
- Red Bulls t-shirt
- Complimentary ticket to a Red Bulls home game at Red Bull Arena