(Available 6-7 days a week)
- Required to be available five (5) afternoons/evenings per week and Saturdays and Sundays.
- Required to be available on weekdays from 3:00pm onwards. Saturdays and Sundays required to be available 9:00am onwards
- Required to be available Tuesday and Thursday mornings for staff training workshops in the Spring and Fall seasons
- Administrative duties are required of the role and are included in the hourly education rate. Including but not limited to: Seasonal Plans, Online Session Planning, Online Time-sheet submissions, game analysis report, closing out your program reports.
- Working hours will be approximately 20 to 29 hours per week, over an eight to nine month period. A full availability coach typically works 6-7 days per week from March – November.
- A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours and attendance at mandatory staff training workshops in the spring and fall seasons. Staff training workshops typically take place on Tuesday and Thursdays form 9:00am-12:00pm. Both elements are paid at an hourly rate.
- Employment typically begins mid to late March and runs through to late November. The exact start and end dates are based upon the needs of each youth partner club, firm dates are provided a month prior to the program start.
- Coach is guaranteed a minimum of 180 coaching hours in the spring and fall season plus a minimum of 150 coaching hours in the summer season.
- Required to attend a mandatory paid pre-season orientation event paid hourly at education rate.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org